Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Mommy Take My Picture!"

Yesterday Ella came running in with my shower cap on saying: "Mommy take my picture, I'm cute!" I couldn't help but laugh how into the photo shoot she got. I would take a picture and she would say "Let me see it.....I wanna do another one!" Then she would pull a different face. I was just giggling the whole time. She really is such a joy to have around. Gotta love our silly kiddo!

10 Friendly Thoughts:

ML said...

Funny, funny! All her little poses are very cute. Maybe she'll be on America's Next Top Model someday.

Charlotte said...

She is so cute!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Okay, she is so stinkin adorable!! What a little model! Can't wait to get to chat with you tomorrow!!!!

Julie M. said...

So I keep checkin' on you guys (from the Vonneiderhausens), because she is SO stinkin' cute! I was also wondering how the job hunt is going for you guys? Since you're in law school, too! Anyway, drop me a line sometime! j.n.matthews@gmail.com

byebyedays said...

So, is the shower cap a secret tip to your great hair??? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!:) She is SO FUNNY, look at all those poses she gave you.

Mandy said...

Oh the many faces of Ella. What a cutie!

Kade and Katie said...

too cute! gotta love little girly girls! and i want to know too, if i buy a cute shower cap will i have fabulous hair and be cute like you??? fill me in! and if you only knew how many times i cry each day and what a mess my house is and how often my kids are mad at me, you wouldn't be so amazed at this crazy mom of four! love ya!

Amilyn said...

Your babe is sooo cute, she reminds me of my girls, enjoy they grow up way too fast.

The Cannons said...

Can you imagine our lives with out digital cameras. What would entertain our children? Ella is getting so old!! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

She is seriously so cute!