Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Ladies Night And We Feel Alright

We have started a little tradition between my gals pals here in San Diego to go out every time one of us has a birthday. Last Night we celebrated Bobbi's b-day and had a fantastic time! We ate at Pat and Oscars and saw the flick Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Funny story, at P&O's 4 of the girls brought coupons for free bread sticks. We had no idea that 1 coupon gets you over a dozen bread sticks. We ended up with over 40 bread sticks, I'm not kidding! They must have thought we were some crazy ladies (Which of course we are) But man we must like bread. FYI: If you get a coupon for free bread sticks, one is more than enough to feed several groups of people. :) It was a very fun night filled with lots of laughs.

11 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

It's something that should happen at least monthly. Looks like fun!

Holly said...

I love Ladies Night Out! How fun! I could use a few of those breadsticks about now, they look delicious! :)

Bobbi Leavitt said...

HOLLA for ladies niight and the breadsticks!

Ashley Halsey said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it! We need to go out again SOON : )

AdAmy said...

Oh my gosh! I finally found you! I have enjoyed checking out your blog. This is Amy Anderson (Perkins), by the way. I miss you and I am so glad I can keep in touch with you this way. I spent at least an hour a while back looking up every Jensen in the Cache Valley phone book trying to find your parents to track you down. Right before you moved to Cali., I swear I left tons of messages on your cell, I guess you don't have that number anymore.
Little Ella is an absolute doll! Don't be a stranger.

Forsberg's said...

When is it my turn? Oh, yeah...16 DAYS!!!

Amberlynn said...

Now that's a lotta bread sticks! :) Yummy! One day, I'll have to come out for ladies night. I miss you guys!! Can't wait to see ya.
Loves,
Me

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great having a group of ladies to hang out with! Love ladies night!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love ladies night out, it's a must out here in DC when you have no family close by. Just like Cali but the other side. Cute friends.

Love the pic below with your sweet girl in the shower cap, adorable!

Jared and Laura said...

Sounds like lots of fun! How was the movie...I really want to see it.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Yeah but those breadsticks were soooooo good! ;) What a fun night! Can't wait for the next!! Would you mind emailing me this picture so I too can document our awesome ladies night?! Thanks, you're a doll!