Brianne, Jenna, Jenny and me
I have been super lucky to have lived with such amazing roommates and lifelong friends for the five years before I married my hubby. We had sooo much fun and made tons of memories! Well a few of my roomies came into town with their families this weekend! (We missed you Jenna! If you were here it would have been an official reunion.) Jenny and Jessica came for a family vacation and Brianne and I both live in sunny Cali so we all met up for a FABULOUS weekend!
Bri with all the kiddo's. (I think after this weekend, Bri and Conner might hold off on the kids for a little while:)
Disneyland
I gave in and got another annual pass. I figured this was the last year Ella would be free and possibly the last year we will live in Cali, so why not!?
It seems as though we haven't grown up too much. ;) It was such a fun visit! I just love you girls! I miss you already.











6 Friendly Thoughts:
WOW!! Looks like you've been having a TON of fun!!!! I miss you!!
What a BLAST, HOW are you going to leave Cali! Your such a natural California babe! Where and when were those first 2 pics taken? You all look so young in them... Still do of course.:) What fun! And once again, you've left me VERY ENVIOUS of where you live.:)
Holy smokes!!! You guys look SO young in those pictures, (I know especially because now we're ancient!), but really, so young! So fun to have great friends! Can't wait to see you!
Cute Pics! How fun to have your roommates come and visit. Looks like you ladies had a blast, don't you love girlfriend time, we just did a girls night out last night, they are a must!
Love the pic of the 3 adorable princesses in Disneyworld heaven!
Congrats to your husband as well sound like he is doing really well!
Julie
Holy cow girl, you know everyone, and go everywhere all the time. How do you find time for all of that? By the way is that Jenna from Beauty School??? I haven't seen her forever. That is so cool you two were room mates.
I think your Jenna is our Jenna too. Is she the same Jenna (blond with twim little sisters)that is dating Chase's little brother Heber. If so, I totally realize why you love her so much. We all love her too!!
Post a Comment