Ella, Hallie, Bennett, Lila, Alivia
The weather has been so nice lately! Time to bust out the swimsuits and take full advantage of it. We met up for a play date with our little fishies to soak up some sun. We had a great time and hope this is the start of many more pool days.



8 Friendly Thoughts:
She is seriously so stinkin' adorable! I hope you have more...:)
Oh I want it to be pool weather here. But isn't it pool weather all year long in San Diego?!
you're too cute! you need to have about a dozen more kids if they come as cute as ella! so what's your hubby waiting for....i guess you might need him around a little more huh? i seriously look through your pictures all the time and just die at how gorgeous you are! you are a hottie! and then i found your blog on extentions, something i have always wanted to have done! you need to move back to utah and i'd be all over that! maybe i can plan a trip to cali and spoil myself....dreaming......love ya!
Cute! Ella is adorable!! You guys look really amazing too! I love the new springy background. I don't know if it still will work to come see you guys if you're busy the first weekend of JUne. Jon couldn't get work off in May so we're planning the first wkend of June. Let me know if you guys are going to be around then or not :)
Lucky! Our pool doesn't open for another month. Cute little munchkins.
That's funny! I was commenting on blogs, and I saw the Shabby Blog thing on Theirry's site, so I decided to check it out and change my blog background. I guess we have the same taste!
You're funny. It's not like I designed the background. You can use it right now. Most of the people who read your blog don't read mine.
There's nothing cuter than babies in swimsuits!
I've been meaning to post a comment for a while now... is it just me or is blogger been moody lately? The server's been overloaded or something, but I'm glad its working now. THANK you for your sweet comment on my blog. I do all my scrapbooking the "old fashioned" way, but would LOVE to learn more about digital. I've tried and as much as I love photoshop and use it all the time, I'm still kind of lame with the digi-scrap stuff :) Your digital pages are fantastic! I'm always blown away at how beautiful and neat they look. My pages can be sorta random at times :) Anyway, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment