Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Critters

Spring is in the air and with Easter this weekend I thought it would be fun to throw another playgroup party. We had an Easter egg hunt for our lil' chicks and they had a great time! Even though I hid over 80 eggs you wouldn't believe how fast the lil' ones snatched em' all up. It was record speed. I might have to be more creative hiding them next year. At our Easter party we also dyed eggs, which I was a little scared of letting 2 years old around staining dyes, but it turned out a success with very little staining of the hands. They kids got their faces painted thanks to Bobbi and her artistic ability. We all had a hoppy good time! To top it off, there was a Christan bible study having an Easter party at the same time as ours (theirs was much more elaborate) they invited our playgroup party over to use their big bounce house. Lets just say the kids were EGG-stra excited to take them up on their offer.

This is over 80 eggs! That took a couple hours to stuff, half an hour to hide, and only five minute for the kids to find! Geez kids are fast when candy is involved!!

Whew, finding Easter eggs is hard work! Look at this tuckered out Tanner.

Our Ella-Bunny in one of her two Easter dresses. My sister got her one as well. Can you say Princess!?!

Spring is in the air, as well as first loves. This is Bennett, the lil boy in playgroup that Ella wants "To Marry"

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Ohhhhhh I'm sooo sad we missed it!! Stupid rain!! :) That dress Ella's wearing is to die for adorable!! I LOVE IT! Her little hair bows match perfectly!!!!!! You're the best playgroup leader ever!!! LOVE YA!

Angela said...

Will you email me the pictures of Tanner and Lily. Thanks. You did a great job. Thanks for all your hard work.

ML said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like Ella's going for the younger men. That's an adorable Easter outfit. She's looking more grown up.

Mandy said...

Ella's dress is so cute! You guys know how to party. Glad you had a fun Easter.