Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yuma County Fair!!

First of all, I want to say thank you for your great advice for my picky-pants eater. (see below post) I really appreciate all the suggestions. I'll try my best and keep my fingers crossed that she'll get over this whole "I'm not eating" phase. Now onto the fair. Yee-Haw!! I love fairs. There is just something about the smell of carmel apples and petting zoo's that makes it feel like summer. Well, in Yuma Arizona they have their fair WAY before summer hits, or they would literally melt from heat. So while we were at my sister's house in Yuma over the weekend, we got to partake in the Yuma County fun-filled fair. Ella was in love with all the baby animals, which gets me excited for spring! Growing up in Millville Utah, it always meant spring was close when the new baby calf's were born. So petting zoos, with all the baby animals makes me think of spring and Easter. We had a great time with Cana and Brian and Ella was so thrilled to see Grandpa Allen and Grandma Lola. Fun weekend with the family, great weather and furry spring babies!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Charlotte said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait for a little spring weather here!

Holly said...

I love the smell of fairs too! I'm jealous that you already got to go to one, we have to wait clear until the end of the summer for ours. :)

Jared and Laura said...

Great pictures as usual! I love the one of Ella feeding the baby kangaroo. Glad you all were able to visit family...sounds like a fun trip.