We had a fantastic and very busy Easter weekend. Dan was able to spend the WHOLE weekend with us. Halle-freakin'-lujah. With him going to day and night law school, volunteering at the domestic violence clinic and working most all weekends, we never get to spend time with him. So that was a huge added perk. The other being our good friends the Cannon's were in town for Cole's big wedding. We got to chill with the Cannon fam over the weekend as well. Fun. Fun.
Take Me Out To The Ball Game: Friday night we got tickets to a Padres game and thought it would be fun to take Ella since she had never been before. We met up with a big group of people and our friends that have two little girls, Romney and Addy, who are around the same age as Ella. But, it was cold and raining and half way through the game there was a downpour. We all hurried up to the nose bleed section to stay clear of getting soaked and hung out up there the rest of the night. It was really fun and Petco park is such a nice stadium, I would definitely go back. Ella on the other hand.... The first thing Ella told us when she woke up the next morning was, "I don't wanna go to the baseball game tonight O-Tay?" I guess a ball game in the rain isn't her cup o' tea. :)
Easter Egg Hunt Round 2: Our neighborhood in Stonecrest put on a Egg hunt that had the Easter bunny come at the end. Ella was more than excited to run and give the fuzzy bunny a big ol' hug. She loves the whole idea of searching for eggs and now looks in each bush and grassy area to see if the Easter bunny has come to hide eggs again. (I think she might have had one too many Easter egg hunts) But it was fun to see her face light up when she found her eggs.
Black and White Wedding: Saturday was Cole and Shannon's wedding. Everyone came in black and white attire, I think this is a great idea for a wedding theme. The wedding was on the beach of Del Mar and it was gorgeous! Shannon was such a beautiful bride. her dress was stunning. And yes, I did her hair. I think she looked pretty amazing. (toot. toot. :) This was Ella's first time to a wedding ceremony and I guess I should have prepped her more cuz at the most inappropriate times, when it was really quite, she would shout out "Oh look it's Cinderella and prince Charming!" or "Mommy I need some gum!" Yay it wouldn't have been that bad, but Ella was one of only 3 kids and the other two were in the wedding. (Shannon is Ella's babysitter and she insisted she came to the wedding) We all had a great time and Ella got to play ring-around-the-rosie to her hearts content.
Guess who caught the bouquet!?! Should we be worried???









10 Friendly Thoughts:
Wow! You guys had an eventful weekend! You are such a cute family, I'm glad you were able to spend some time with Dan. I'm loving all the pictures of the beach, makes me want to come visit real bad! Miss you guys.
I lOVE the look on lil' Ella's face in that last picture with the bouquet, priceless!!! What a fun weekend!
P.S. The bride's hair looks gorgeous! Way to go!!!
WOW your bride looks AWESOME!! You are way too talented! But, even better than the bride (shhhh) is your Ella Bella Bean! Oh my goodness, she looks soooooo adorable!!
CUTE!!! Ella is getting so big. How fun that you could spent time with your hubby. Hope things are going well for you out there! Enjoy Spring.
honestly you guys look like you just walked out of a magazine. Ya'll need to stop looking so good. Your making the rest of us homely folk look bad ;) no but seriously you have a GORGEOUS family!
Such cute pictures! The black and white wedding looks beautiful. That's a good idea. I love the bride's hair and her black feather thing.
I love the picture of Ella with the bouquet. Did you stage that or is that really the face she pulled? It's really funny.
Ella's outfit is to die for. I LOVE IT!!! And I agree with Kim, you are super uber talented! Love ya girlie!
Love the hair you did on the bride for the wedding, I am a big fan of it!
You guys look adorable for Easter and the wedding so cute!
Oh my gosh! That is the best picture EVER of Ella. I laughed out loud forever! She's a doll. You guys look as beautiful as ever!
Wow- that is really amazing and HOLY COW how cute is her headband?!! Wherever did you get it?? ;0) I love how perfectly it matches and the smile on her face is just killer cute!
What a beautiful wedding.
Post a Comment