
The last night we tucked in our one year old.
We woke Ella up to balloons and presents from Dan and I. She was super excited and was more then happy to start the terrible two's off with a bang!!
Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo

The last night we tucked in our one year old.
5 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's 2. It seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant. happy birthday, ella!
I agree, it does just fly by!!! But what a cute little two year old at that! :)
CUTE!!! I am in love with those pajamas she's wearing! How fun for Ella to wake up to all of those balloons! I definitely need to do that for Azure, she'd be in heaven! Happy Birthday Ella!
Hi...it's Ashley from the ward (met you at playgroup last week). I had so much fun looking at your blog! I'm sad we missed the fairy party...it looked like a blast! What an adorable little family you have. Hope to see you again soon!
Hi Kristi,
I got your blog from Julie, I just wanted to make sure you received the foxpaw shoes in the mail? I sent you an email but just wanted to make sure I had the right address. Your little girl is darling, hope she had a fun bday!
-Cara Fox www.foxfamilyofslc.blogspot.com
Post a Comment