Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Ella Drive"

Ella pleads with us after we pull into our driveway "Ella drive, Ella drive!" Dan has been letting her "drive" for a couple months now and it's kind of their little thing they do. Well the other day, I saw on Amberlynn's blog, that she posted how much her little girl loves to drive as well. So, it motivated me to document this little daddy daughter tradition. Thanks Amberlynn!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

ML said...

Alexander likes to do that to. We could have our own demolition derby if you come for Christmas. My dad has enough paint cars lying around.

Amberlynn said...

Love it! So, I'm bummed we got cut off today. Hopefully, I'll be able to talk to you tomorrow. I'm excited for your book to be completed. It's gonna look awesome!!!

Jared and Laura said...

Very cute! Are you all coming out for Christmas???

Charlotte said...

Oliver loves to pretend to drive the big van at the studio. It's so funny!