Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

Our great friends, Corey and Kim Nasfell, took our family pictures last week. They do the most amazing job!! If you are looking for a photographer, these are your guys!! Not only do they take great pictures, but they spend hours shooting with you and do a wonderful job editing them. They have a photoblog going up that I will tag to the right of my blog for more info. Thanks Corey and Kim they look fabulous!

For Ella's 2 year photo's we used the bubble machine on the beach and Ella couldn't have been more excited chasing all the bubbles around. I think it made for a happy photo shoot!! She was a ham and had such a ball getting her pictures taken.

Corey photoshoped this one and amped it up. I think its really fun and artsy. Crazy all the cool things you can do with photoshop.

10 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

Wow, they're amazing. How great is that, Christmas 08 on the beautiful BEACH! I tell ya, I really need to come visit you.

Anonymous said...

I love the new background! But, even more beautiful is your family! I think my favorite of all is Ella looking like a Hawaiian princess with her arms up in the air and the sun in setting. All of them are awesome! Too bad your friends are in CA and not OH!!!

scb said...

These are fabulous! And I love love love your new layout/color scheme! Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Will you go to Salt Lake?

SCB

Jessie said...

Those pics are so cute. You guys look great! I wish we could do a photoshoot on the beach too! Miss you guys!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

FABULOUS! I love your new header and all your collages you did of the photo shoot!! You guys were so fun to photograph I can't wait for next time! Love ya!

Holly said...

Gorgeous Kristi!!! What a cute little family you have! I love getting pictures back, especially when they turned out as perfect as yours did! :)

Amy said...

Ok if you guys get any more gorgeous the rest of us will have to go hide under rocks! Amazing!!

Charlotte said...

Wow! Amazing pictures. We tried to do a family shoot before Tyler left for Dallas. The results were VERY disappointing!

ML said...

Beautiful pictures. What a photogenic family! What did you promise Daniel to get him to smile?

Mandy said...

Oh MY GOSH! The pictures turned out awesome! I love the picture of you and Dan. You look gorgeous. Ella is a doll. Maybe when we come out sometime we will have them take our family pictures!