Happy Thanksgiving!! We have so much to be thankful for! We are very thankful for wonderful friends and family, like all of you! We had such a YUMMY Thanksgiving with our amazing friends Conner and Bri. They were nice enough to let us join in their splendid meal, along with Conner's Grandma and Aunt. We ate WAY to much, played games until we laughed so hard we cried. We thoroughly enjoyed each others company!! Ella has taken quite a liking to Conner and the two of them had a grand ol' time, along with everyone else. Happy Turkey day. Gobble, gobble! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Friendly Thoughts:
yeah it looks like you hadd a great turkey day!!! your family pics are so cute, you guys are such adarling family!!! i sure miss you, are you coming up here for christmas this year? if so how busy is your schedule, it would be awsome to do lunch or dinner or somthing wit you and je and kandise. let me know. love ya!!!
Looks like a very happy, and memorable Thanksgiving for you all. Ella is so adorable in her little stylin boots!:)
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a wonderful day! I LOVE your new background; very festive! Miss you!
Sorry it's been forever I've kept in touch, but your family pictures are adorable and I love the festive music and background. Your amazing. Love you, can't wait to see you. PS it's your turn in phone tag!
We missed you guys, glad you had a nice Thanksgiving though. Ella is so stylish...I'm jealous.
I'm glad your Thanksgiving was so wonderful!
Hey I'm sending out Christmas cards and need your new address. Will you let me know!
lvk_richardson@hotmail.com
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment