That's what Ella calls them anyway! My parents came into town for Ella's Birthday and we had a great time. Ella loved having them visit. My dad made her the cutest tiny lil rocking horse, that quickly became Ella's new best friend. He also brought her a fuzzy gorilla that Ella has a love/hate relationship with. She was scared of him at first, then she gave him loves and hugs, followed by a scolding and several time outs!! (I think I might be putting Ella in too many time outs!) My mom went way over board on Ella's birthday presents (as many grandma's do) but Ella was in heaven! (thank you mom. your the best!) Whenever either of my parents left the room, Ella would say: "where Ganpa Aen go??" (She was a big fan of Grandpa and his mustache.) I wish we got to see family more, it was so nice to have them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Friendly Thoughts:
That rocking horse is to die for! I can't believe that your dad MADE that!! Wow!!! That is sooooo hilarious about Ella putting her Gorilla in time out! I always crack up so hard whenever I hear Azi putting her stuffed animals and babies into time out! Kids are so funny!
LOL!:)
Your dad is so awesome Kristi! I'm always amazed at the beautiful toys he makes for the kids. We always have people who want to know where we bought ours. :) I love the party stuff too! You are just awesome at getting everything together. All the kids look adorable in their fairy wings! Good job! And it looks like everyone had a blast. Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment