YOU are the inspiration behind my picture collages(sp?) you do know that, right? I wanted to have cute picture posts as cute as yours... And thanks to my sweetheart hubby, I'm now able. This one turned out SO CUTE~ way to go you little pro!:)
Sorry, don't know why it posted the same thing twice. I wanted to say that the story about "Ella's House" was really cute. I'm glad Daniel has a soft spot.:)
4 Friendly Thoughts:
YOU are the inspiration behind my picture collages(sp?) you do know that, right? I wanted to have cute picture posts as cute as yours... And thanks to my sweetheart hubby, I'm now able. This one turned out SO CUTE~ way to go you little pro!:)
That picture is classic! I can't believe how much she's grown up.
That picture is classic! I can't believe how much she's grown up.
Sorry, don't know why it posted the same thing twice. I wanted to say that the story about "Ella's House" was really cute. I'm glad Daniel has a soft spot.:)
Post a Comment