After Ella's B-day Party, we headed to Yuma, Arizona, which is only 2 1/2 hours away and is right on the boarder of Cali and Arizona. My Sista just moved into a b-e-a-u-tiful home there. And now that she is a fancy surgeon, and has finally paid her dues, it's nice to see that she is being rewarded for all her hard work! My parents, Dan, Ella and I headed down for an early Thanksgiving, that ended up being at a restaurant, because we all did not want to put the work into it. We just wanted to visit and have a relaxing time. Plus I really do NOT need two Thanksgiving dinners with in a weeks time! It was a great little trip to hot, hot, hot Arizona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh my, I am LOVING these collages!!! Where did you find these embellishments????? I want them!! Ella is sooooooo cute devouring her noodles!!!! Loving that flower on her headband! ;) That's definitely my kind of Thanksgiving dinner...no work but still yummy food and no clean up!!
That is an AMAZING house! Candice knows me, I'm sure she'd LOVE for me to come swim, don't ya think!:)
I loved seeing all the family together! I'm glad you all had a grand time! Thanks for posting pictures, so we could see the White Palace! :)
Post a Comment