The Fairy Cute Party
We had a Fairy Party for Ella's 2nd Birthday, on Saturday with all her little fairy friends. When they first arrived, I turned each lil one into a fairy for the day. With a sprinkle of fairy dust, tutu, wings, wand and princess crown. It was so cute seeing all the lil' ones in their fairy attire. Once they all became fairies, it was time to "fly" I used a bubble machine and off they all went "flying" through the bubbles. After a little break and eating some yummy pizza, the fairy's were off to search for tiny, hidden fairy's in the "wooded forest." On the fairy hunt, they also found candy necklaces, rings and bracelets as well. I made each little fairy doll (I was feeling crafty:) and I think they turned out pretty cute.tiny fairy dolls, for the hidden fairy hunt
The fairy cupcake cake.
We ended our fun Pixie Party with tons o' presents. (lucky lil' 2 year old!) After opening her 1st present, it was all over. She was too distracted by her my little pony from Tanner, that she could only focus on playing with her new favorite toy. I think I ended up opening the rest of her presents, while she played with her my little pony.
It was a great time, fun was had by all. Happy Birthday Ella, your the cutest birthday fairy ever! We just adore you!









9 Friendly Thoughts:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am just dying at how cute that is! What a fun idea and the little fairies looks so cute. Ella is a doll with her big flowers. It looks like she got quite the haul of presents too! What a lucky girl. I am so impressed with you party throwing ability. It makes me miss your fun personality!! Love you.
What an adorable little party for your little fairy princess! What a cute idea, I love that you made all the cute little guests into fairies, so cute! :)
It looks like her party was a HUGE success! Such cute little fairies! I love the collages. Are they the bigger size you were talking about? Your craft is SO cute! Did you make the fairy cupcake cake too? I LOVE IT! Happy Birthday Ella!
I am loving all of your collages!! What a great post! I'm so glad you were able to use so many of the pictures that Corey took! The collage where Ella's eating her cupcake is my favorite, turned out PERFECT! We had sooooo much time at Ella's fairy party! Azure's already looking forward to Ella's NEXT birthday party! Haha!
What a cute party! I can't wait until I get to do a girlie party. Such cute idea's!
Way cute !! Hoppy Birthday Ella! Crazy she's already 2! I'll bring her a gift when I come in a couple weeks =). Those little fairy dolls you made are sooo cute ! You're such a cute mom. Ella's a lucky little girl :).
What FUN POSTS! Ella will NEVER FORGET how cool that fairy party was! (Neither will I) What a dream for EVERY little girl out there. Did you make the cake?
It looks like the party was fun. I wish we could have made it.
What a fancy birthday party! Beautiful fairies, decorations, and cake. Such clever ideas. You put me to shame. Good thing you had the girl and not me!
Post a Comment