Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Takin' My Babies On A Stroll...

I'm going to miss this! I wanted to document one of my favorite things right now. I love our family evening walks. It makes me smile watching Ella so happy to take her baby on stroll, while I get to enjoy walking with my baby and babe. The simple pleasures is what makes life so wonderful!

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Amberlynn said...

That's adorable! Love her outfit!

ML said...

Cute! Where did you get her cute hat and sweater?

byebyedays said...

Most definitely one of life's treasured moments! Especially out in that ocean air. I would LOVE to walk along the beach at night watching the barges... WHAT A ROMANTIC MOMENT THAT WOULD BE!(sigh:)

Brit said...

Hi Kristie! Your little girl is such a doll!! It was so fun seeing you at the reunion. You have a beautiful family! This is Brittney(Baugh)Bethers

Holly said...

What a sweetie! I remember when my little Avery used to do this too, time flies way to fast, I'm glad you took time to document it. And, I love how she put her sippy of juice in the stroller for her baby, what a mommy!

Mandy said...

OK- I'm just dying at how cute her hat and sweater are!!! Those seriously are the best times to remember. I know this makes me sound so old, but they grow up SO fast! What a sweety.