Thursday, October 2, 2008

Malstrom "Spook-Tacular!"

The owners of the salon that I used to work at, were in town on a family vaca at one of my favorite places. Good ol' D-Land! They invited us up to come and play with them for the day. We had such a blast!! I absolutely love Disneyland over Halloween. It is adorable! I just love the Malstrom's! I worked for them for over 9 years and they are such great friends of ours. The kids had a ball. Ella was completely entertained by there boys and was belly laughing the whole day. If they weren't holding hands they were hugging. so stinkin' cute!!

The highlight of this trip was taking Ella to see Minnie Mouse. She is sooo in love with her and sleeps with her baby Minnie Mouse every night. She saw her from several feet away and was calling out to her "Hiiii Mimi Mouse!!!!" and waving vigorously. We had to wait in a line and Ella kept trying to jump ahead to see her star mouse. When it was finally our turn, Ella literally ran into her arms and would not let go! So sweet! She was so proud to show her her baby Minnie. Big Minnie even took her baby and rocked her a few times. Ella thought that was wonderful. I got a little teary eyed to see how happy it made my lil' bean!

Dan had to work for part of the day (boo!) But he was working only 35 min. away, so he met up with us for dinner in Downtown Disney at the Rainforest Cafe. Which is awesome! Ella was so in love with the gorilla bench, that I had to pry her away from it kicking and screaming! Thanks Team Malstrom, it was a blast, we love you, you all rock!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

What a BALL! I wanna go so bad! I'll let ya know when I'm coming to town... Hopefully soon.

Aimee said...

Disneyland at Halloween time looks so neat! How fun:)

Cassie said...

Those are some cute pictures! How do you like Cali? My husband is from Riverside, his brother still lives in Hemet and he works in San Diego! San Diego is beautiful! Your little girl is adorable, and I love your blog layouts and posts, where do you get all the layouts from? My blog is kind of boring!

Anonymous said...

do you ever take a bad picture? You are adorable as is your family! Fun times!