Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the greatest pumpkin patch (thanks Angela!) it was at Bates Nut Farm. So super cute! They had Hay rides, petting zoo, pony rides, straw maze, yummy food and the biggest pumpkin patch I have ever been to. Such a great family outing. I let Ella wear her squeaky shoes (that she loves, but drive me nuts) So every step she took had a squeak to it. Everyone commented on how cute it was and the dogs thought she was a lil' doggie toy and followed her all around. She loved it. We always knew where she was with all that squeakin' going on. Dan and I took home our hand picked pumpkins and Ella fell asleep hugging her "baby pumpkin"

10 Friendly Thoughts:

Forsberg's said...

That looks like so much fun. We need to do something autumy. I'm glad your the owner of squeaky shoes and not me. Asher would be a disaster with those! ~PS~ Your new background is so cute!

Aimee said...

I love the pumpkin patch. It is such a fun thing to do in the fall. Ella looks adorable in her little hat with her pumpkin. What a cutie! I got Carter's hoodie at Dillard's and his beanie at Kid to Kid. It is hard sometimes to find cute boy stuff, so I get excited when I find good stuff. Thanks for the nice compliment on my house. I love to decorate and I have a horrible home decor buying fetish:) I can tell you like to decorate too!

Jenn & Cardy said...

So fun! I love the pumpkin patch. It was always a tradition in my family to go to the pumpkin patch every year. The rule was: you could have any pumpkin you wanted as long as you could carry it to the car. I am totally going to carry this tradition over when we have kids.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

What an ADORABLE post!!!! Oh Ella looks sooooooooooo cute (and so much older) in that to die for outfit!! Love the hat and the squeaky shoes! What a fun place! You'll have to tell me how to get there because Azure would LOVE it!!

Holly said...

That looks like such a fun place with lots of things for the little ones, and the parents for that matter, to do! Nothing can be better in the fall than having fun at the pumpkin patch! Little Ella looks so cute in that adorable hat too, great pictures!

Amberlynn said...

I love the fall. There is something about fall clothing, cool air, pumpkin patches, the color changes etc. that put a HUGE smile on my face. I love how Ella has a cute beanie on; very fall-ish! So Val, saw the pic of Ella and said, "Lala!" So cute! She has a hard time with the E, so she omits it. Val and I will have to visit a pumpkin patch; without Judd-boo! He has started his API class and pretty much will be gone this entire month. It is pretty study intensive. This is the only time though. Love the collages; so cute! How's the blurb book coming along :)! Love you!

Amberlynn said...

Oh, I forgot to mention...I LOVE your new background! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her cute hat!! Sooo adorable. And I love your new background!

ML said...

What a cute little piggy in the pumpkin patch. Looks like a fun place! Too bad Alexander couldn't go with his sister, Ella. And yes, the skeleton on my door did come from your mom. Daniel gave it to Alexander. I figured he was really supposed to take it home to Ella Bella, so I'm glad she has one too.

Charlotte said...

LOVE the hat! We were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch tonight, but Tyler didn't get home in time :( Hopefully tomorrow!