Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Free Museum Tuesdays

Every Tuesday, there are two free museums in Balboa Park. They rotate amongst all of the different museums throughout the park. How cool is that?! And why haven't I heard of this until now?? Any-hoo. This Tuesday was the Children's Science Museum and the Railroad Museum. My friend Kim and I, grabbed lunch at the park and wanted to hit both museums with our little ones. We were having such a great time at the science museum that we never left! It was WAY better then I expected. Great way to have some fun while learning a thing or two.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Zac and Jen said...

You guys are always doing fun things. I wish Salt Lake had all that fun stuff. You have such a cute family!

LJ said...

Looks like so much fun! Such a cute picture of ella laughing at the beach balls in the air =)