Sunday, October 12, 2008

Introducing Three New Members Of Our Family

Funny story here... So I was off doing hair for a really fabulous wedding. (really, it was at a very she-she yatch club) Dan and Ella had there usual, Saturday daddy daughter date, while I was away. When I came home, Ella was sooo excited to show me something. She kept grabbing my hand and pulling me saying "come on mommy, baby nemo's!" Well, looks like Dan took Ella to the pet store to pick out a fish. But, Dan being the nice fella he is, got suckered into getting 3 fish because the lady at the counter made him feel bad that the 1 fish would get lonely. She also said, he had to buy a bigger tank, if he was going to buy 3 fish, so they would have more room. Well, so now we have 3 goldfish and a fish tank, that I have no idea where I'm going to put it. And three fish that I hope don't die by the end of the week. I really don't want to have the 'fishies went to heaven' talk with an almost 2 year old. Looks like we have added three new members to our family. Introducing....Nemo, Dory and Bruce (named by Ella of course.)

8 Friendly Thoughts:

Jenn & Cardy said...

So cute! I love fishies!

Jared and Laura said...

That's really funny. It's like Daniel to get suckered into stuff like that...more fish, the higher-end fish tank, I bet he bought the fun-pack too huh.:) Hope the fish last...

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh wow! Welcome to the family little fishies! Azure will be so very jealous when she meets them! She's been wanting fish for almost a year. The closest she ever comes is stopping by the fish tanks at Wal-Mart every time we're there. :)

ML said...

As soon as I saw the picture, I thought, "Uh, oh, what did Daniel say to this?" I thought for sure Kristi bought the fish. Funny that Daniel got suckered into it. He should know better. :) Alexander will be jealous that Ella has her very own fish.

byebyedays said...

Fish are so pretty though. I've always wanted to buy a bunch of fish, and have a huge built in fish tank... I don't think it'll happen for a long while. So Kris, did you mean to spell my name like that?> That's TOO FUNNY!:) I love your cute blog layout with adorable little Ella at the top... SO DANG CUTE!

Amberlynn said...

I'm lookin' at your blog and Val says, "it's Lel-la! it's Lel-la." Soooo cute. Just had to tell ya.

Anonymous said...

I love Ella! Little nemo's.... too cute!

Anonymous said...

she is so dang cute!! Lucky you, you get to change the tank and everything little did you knw you were getting a special gift too ha ha ha. Cute daddy to take his little girl to buy fishies I love daddies! Cute family of six!!