We had a little pumpkin carving party at my house and was a messy success! I think the little babies liked pulling the goo outta' the pumpkins better then the kiddo's. Which I thought Ella would love, but I guess she just to girly-girl for that. We ate WAY to many cookies and enjoyed each other company. The kids all lined up on the floor of our deck for the "lighting ceremony" that was their highlight for the evening. Lots of "Oooh's and Ahhhs" for our masterpiece pumpkins!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Carve-A-Thon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
Such a cute collage! I LOVE IT!!! We wish we could have joined you!
Wow that big one had to be quite the task, it's huge! They all turned out great... I love to have pumpkins on our porch that we carved, it just makes Halloween.
Post a Comment