Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Princess For A Day

Yet another trip to Disneyland (I have definitely got my usage from my season pass!!) My good friend Jessica and her fam were in Disneyland and knew I was a fan. So we ran up to hang out with them. (I love not working during the week!) I also love my Jess, we had a ball. We spent the majority of the day at the Princess Royal Fair. Which was one of the cutest things, I think I have ever seen! Watching little girls dreams coming true, when they get to meet there favorite princesses. But before they do that... they have a little salon and boutique set up, where you can get your hair done and your face painted and get all the princess accessories a girl could ask for. It is ADORABLE in there! Ella wasn't sure about the face painting, until she saw it done and then I couldn't pry her away from the mirror, saying "oooh, soooo pretty!" Jess just had twins about 8 months ago and I give her props for taking on Disneyland with a 3 year old and two 8 month old babies! You go girl!!!

Here are the lil cuties, Isabelle and Erik

6 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

I wish I could go to Disneyland ONE MORE TIME~ let alone EVERYDAY! I'm SO JELOUS! That little salon is the coolest!

Holly said...

What a cute little place! Do they have that all the time or is it just temporary? Avery would LOVE that! Wish we lived closer so maybe we could take a quick trip and visit that little salon. How cute and fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kristi! Ella is so cute. I want to meet her!!!

byebyedays said...

Hey- your tagged!

jessica simonsen said...

you are so good i havent even downloaded my pics yet. any hoo it was so great to see you and ella. i wish it could have been longer. i always feel so frazzled with all my kids so i hope you had fun. i love little ellla she is one of the only kids that can give lilly a taste of her own medicine. love ya

Aimee said...

How fun is that! My girls would love it...I guess what little girl wouldn't . So cute!