Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Few Too Many...

On our way home from the beach a couple days ago, Ella was acting super cranky. We got her a happy meal (that usually fixes all bad moods) About 5 seconds after handing her food back, it was sooo quite. I turned around to see her passed out on french fries. Some sun and a happy meal and you've got a recipe for a great nap.

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Are you sure she is yours and not secretly a Bell? I feel her pain french fries do the same thing to me. Shut me up and knock me out!

Charlotte said...

That picture is hilarious!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Hahahahahahahaha...that is HILARIOUS!!! Oh, how funny! So glad you had your camera for that one!!

Jenn & Cardy said...

I feel that way every night right before dinner...cranky & ready to pass out! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok that it pretty funny! Mmmmm french fries!