Ella's not potty trained yet, but luckily her dolly is!
We bought this potty for Ella to introduce her to the joys of using the toilet. She sure loves to "pretend" to go potty (with her clothes still on) and she loves to let all her dolls take turns using the wonderful new "toy." But as far as being a functional tool, no such luck. Well at least she has a place to store all her small toys. I hope curiosity is a step in the right direction.




3 Friendly Thoughts:
It will all come with time. Holland would just want to sit with her clothes on and then eventually she would want her diaper off. But nothing ever happened untill one day... all that changed! At least she likes it!
Hmm, what could you bribe her with?
Hey Kristi,
I was blog surfing and came across your blog. We went to beauty school together. I was just starting as you were finishing. I think you were the first person to ever wax my eyebrows:) You have such a beautiful family and I love how you have decked out your blog!
e-mail me and I will send you an invite to my blog.
aimee_raymond@yahoo.com
Post a Comment