Dan didn't have school or work (YAY!) so we thought it would be fun to have a little family day. I have always wanted to go check out the 'Cabrillo National Monument' and 'The Old Light House' in Point Loma, but never made the time. So we thought we might do a little SD sight seeing and see what is was all about. It was such a beautiful view of the San Diego skyline from the monument. That definitely make the trip worthwhile! The light house was way cool and had a great story that went along with it. We checked out the tide pools to try and find some lil' sea creatures, but no such luck. After we headed down to Ocean Beach, to the yummiest fish taco place. Got it to go and had lunch at the beach. Such a great day, in such a great place! Gotta' love SD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 Friendly Thoughts:
How fun! San Diego looks like such a fun place to live. I am sure you guys are loving living there and being on a fun little adventure:)
Lucky! I wish I got to have lunch on the beach. Cute pictures!
Cute, cute, cute! I've been wanting to go to that monument and lighthouse too! I love Ella's ice cream face! Yummy, fish tacos sound so good right now!! Haha...
Cool pictures on the staircase.
I need to come visit so you can take me to all these amazing beaches...SO BEAUTIFUL! You have such a cute family... It's great to see you spending time together, that's what life is all about.
Looks like fun! That's nice you got to do some fun things as a fam. Ella looks adorable...as usual.
I got my background from cutest blog on the block. If I remember right it was under polka dots. And yes the flowers on the side are part of the background. I then got the little elements on my header from Shabby Princess. Thanks for the info. on resizing to view my page bigger:)
Post a Comment