Lately Ella and her adorable friend Azure, have been having so much fun playing together. Every time we get these two outside, they want to hold hands! It is so sweet! Yesterday, at playgroup, they were holding hands walking back from the Pier and their little friend Camilla joined in. Camilla taught them how to do ring around the rosies and Ella thought that was pretty darn cool. How cute are these little girls!?! Three miniature BFF's!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
"Let's Hold Hands!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
LOVE IT!! Oh, I just love the pictures you got! I'm stealing this collage! ;) Sorry about today, my day was full of sick, fussy baby! Blah, poor little thing and the silly doctor couldn't get her in until TOMORROW! Grrr... Let's play all next week though for sure!!!
Ahhhh, so sweet. Little girls are so different from boys. I love the hand holding! Looks like Ella is a little social butterfly just like you!
Post a Comment