This website is awesome!! I was laughing so hard, I was crying!! You all have to try it. This is how I spent my Saturday night, while Dan was outta' town. But it was sooo worth it. I'm still laughing!
Check it out! http://www.yearbookyourself.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 Friendly Thoughts:
My mom showed me your family's blog. It is so very cute! Looks like you are doing well in San Diego. Those pictures are really funny. I think Dan looks like my 6th grade math teacher in one of them! ha ha. I don't have a blog, but my sister does, Her blog is privet but I'll have her send you an invite. Fun to read and catch up with you all.
P.S. Ella is beautiful!
Oh I'm doing it! This is hilarious! I've never seen the sun hat hair-do, but it should be just as efficient for keeping the sun off your face!:) Love it!
Hahahahaha...oh, wow, thanks for that! I seriously almost just peed my pants! I LOVE you with that AFRO! You definitely need to sport that one of these days! I'm feeling Dan with the nice flowing locks as well!!!
I didn't even recognize it was you until the great 80's do with the kinked hair and hand on your chin. For some reason it reminds me of that picture we did in Vegas with the swimsuit bodies... do you remember that? This really is the greatest! I always knew you were a hotty, but these pictures prove through all generations you have been that way! I love the chubby Dan. My question to you is would you have dated Dan if he looked that way? Anyway, I'll have to send pictures of Brian and I so you can do it for me with that great collage. Mac's are awesome, but not for blogging!
You're crazy!!! I am totally doing it too.
Oh my gosh... that is the funniest! I was laughing so hard - I am for sure doing this on my blog. I love your afro and the chubby Dan!
for some reason your blog wasent letting me post comments for awhile -
you guys need to come up north one of these days so we can see that cute Ella, we miss ya
Are you kidding me, that is HILARIOUS!!! I love the big center picture of you, it suits you! ha ha! :) So funny!!!
And, love the new place!
Post a Comment