Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Elmo's House"

Ella has been asking to go to Elmo's house every day, for the last three days. This is what Ella calls Sea World. Yes that's right, Ella thinks Shamu, Nemo, Dory, Bruce and the Happy Feet penguins, all live with Elmo, in his great big fun house. I love the way her little mind works! While we are at Sea World, she asks to go see each one. We first have to see her beloved Elmo, then Shamu, the sharks (Bruce) the aquarium, (Nemo and Dory) and last the penguins (she asks them to "dance" through the glass) I think Ella is watching these movies a little too often! But, I love that she has a place to go to see them all come to life! How exciting!

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Soooooo cute! Can I steal this layout idea pretty please?? Okay, seriously, Ella totally looks like a two year old (I know she almost is but she looks like Azure's age, even without hair) in these pictures! I don't know why but she just looks so old and grown up all running around with that huge grin! Love the flower! ;)