Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Sad Goodbye

We live in a really transient ward. It's like a revolving door. People always coming and going. It's nice in a sense, because you become friends fast, but it's sad to have to say goodbye every couple months. Miss you Amberlynn, Hope y'all make it back this direction soon!!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Darger Party of 3 said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Sad. Another one leaves. Good luck to you Amberlynn. We had the best crew this past year!!!!

Amberlynn said...

I was sad to leave! Cute collage Kristi, as always! You're the cute collage Queen! We just got our internet set up today...Wahoo!!! I could barely access it before from our borrowed connection. :) My ticker is working, I bet yours fixed itself too eh? Oh, and how did you change your background to have just the pics move? I'm telling you, you're surpassed my blogging knowledge! Love ya heaps!