I have to say....I am lovin' Dan not being in school at the moment! I wish it was like this all the time. But, unfortunately all good things come to an end. Dan starts up school next week and then it's back to the daily grind! Good times though!
Little Minnie! Ella is in Love with ANYTHING Mickey mouse. She loves the Mickey mouse clubhouse and Minnie mouse. And now, thanks to grandma Lola, her new Disneyland barbie. She calls them "mi mi mouse" It's really cute, she recognizes him everywhere. I love that her "infant" mouse ears finally fit her now that she is 18 months old! That took a little while! She wears her ears all the time, these pictures I took after her nap. I could hear her carrying on a long conversation with her Minnie mouse doll (that's she sleeps with every night!) When I came in, Ella saw her ears on the floor and asked for her "mi mi hat" That shouts, photo op!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Friendly Thoughts:
Looks like you guys have been up to some pretty fun stuff lately (as usual! :)) I think Ella makes a dashing "Minnie"! AND, how fun to meet up with Racheal at Sea World, she's looking as cute as ever too, just like you!!!
I love minnie mouse ears! The girls both have some! cute pictures. Those starter kites are the best. So easy to fly!! Are you digitally scrapbooking? Is that how you are doing your pictures??
We were with you guys when Dan bought that Minnie for Ella! Anna has one too, and loves it. Ella's such a sweety pie!
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment