I love the picture in the bottom right hand side. Dan feel asleep after the zoo. (all that studying) When I came into our room to check in, I saw the kitty on his back. This is so priceless, because Dan HATES the cat!! I definitely had to document this one. Too funny!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Daddy Daughter Date
Dan had a some time off work, while he was studying for finals. We wanted to take advantage the time he had after finals and before he's back to the crazy, work/school schedule. He needed a little daddy daughter time and so did Ella! So we headed off to our favorite zoo. Ella loves those meerkats! She could watch them all day! She'll say "hi kitty, kitty!" "meow, meow" while having the biggest grin on her face. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 Friendly Thoughts:
What is it about cats? Randy hates our cats too! They know it and pee on his stuff when he isn't looking...I keep trying to explain if he would show them some affection they might stop. Luckily they peed on his super ugly recliner so it can't make the move with us...I was proud of the cats that day! :)
Daniel looks like he can hardly contain his enthusiasm posing as a cute little butterfly. Alexander wants to know if the cat left bum germs on Daniel's back.
Too funny! Looks like another fun day at the zoo!
Hey you are getting so creative with your collages! Are you doing all of that in photoscape? I can tell you are using some digital scrapbook paper, but I'm just trying to figure out how!
Happy Mother's Day Kristi! I hope it was a wonderful day!! And Ella is getting more adorable by the minute!
Post a Comment