Dan has finished his 1st year of law school! Yay! He finished his last final today, then he will take a month off and start up summer school. People say the first year is the hardest...we will see. If that's true then the worst is behind us right??? Needless to say, I am very proud of Dan's accomplishments and I'm happy we are getting closer to his goal. Way to go baby! We love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh how cute Daniel looks! I hope he still has that much hair left by the time he finishes law school. Good job on finishing the first year. You've invested too much money to flunk out now.
Good job Dan! The time will go by faster than you ever thought.
Yea! That is so exciting! As Asher would say, "that's great!"
Yay! That must feel good to have one year under his belt! You know...I have some good looking cousins! Daniel is so handsome!
Congrats on finishing your first year!
Post a Comment