Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

To the mothers in my life~

Thank you for all you do!

My Mothers day~

*I also need to mention that my hubby cleaned the kitchen before my fun breakfast! That alone is a wonderful mothers day gift! Thanks, sweets!

I'm a proud momma!!
This is my lil' sweetie saying her animal noises! She's learning so much right now and starting to talk really well. We both are getting a kick at watching her become this little toddler!

**you will have to pause my tunes to hear her.


This was a big day~ Not only mothers day, but also Ella's 1st day of nursery! She turns 18 months this week! I can't believe my little bean is 1 1/2! She did great!! She's a little social butterfly, and always has been right from the start. Ella walked right in and started playing, didn't look back once! I guess I'm not needed here. I fully intended to stay and help her adjust to the 1st day, but she was just fine with out me! She loved all the kids running around, playing with the toys, signing songs, and playing with the instruments. She even made her first colored picture for me with her name at the top and everything! I got a little emotional seeing her in this new stage of life. We just love her to pieces! And I'm gonna love finally being able to hear the lessons in church for a change!

8 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I love all the animal noises. Go Ella! My favorite is the elephant when she lifts her finger. Too cute! A late Happy Mother's Day to you Kristi! You are doing a great job!

Mandy said...

The animal noises are hilarious!! We were laughing our heads off. She is a little smarty pants. I'm glad she went to nursery so well. Hope you had a wonderful mothers day. Love you!

Darger Party of 3 said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute!! I love the animal sounds. The dog sound is GREAT!! I love this stage!!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

ADORABLE!!!! So cute!! Great job Ella on being such a BIG girl in nursery!! We're so proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Nursery is a big step! You're lucky that she's so willing to go! My two year old won't go in without me and and have to sneak out!

Davis Family said...

Nursery is the best! But now you actually have to listen in church instead of playing and leaving all the time! It took some time for me to get used to that!

Shumway Family said...

I love your blog, and lets be honest Ella is absolutely beautiful. You are such a great mom. I can't wait for Addy to turn 18 months next month and have her first day of nursery. Email me your email so I can add you to my blog.

Anonymous said...

You got Facebook! Yay! I am addicted. You better approve my friendship!! :)