The day we went it was in the 80's, so it was hot!!! We let the kids cool off in the play area. It was too cute, Ella kept putting her feet up into the alligator fountain. It looked like she was just rinsing her feet off from all the walking she was doing! She also kept taking little sips from the alligator like it was a drinking fountain. The girls got pretty wet, but they had a ball!! With the weather being that hot, they dried off in no time.
Ella wanted to push her stroller around the entire park! It looked like I was putting my baby to work for me! I think she had more fun with her stroller than anything else that day! The flip flops she is wearing, I bought her when I was still pregnant. I was so excited when they finally fit! She loves shoes and she could tell these ones were new. She was happy to show them off to daddy before we left, by sticking her little foot out for him to see. I think they are so adorable! Thanks Kim, for being my zoo gal! I hope we have many more zoo trips ahead!!






6 Friendly Thoughts:
WOW!! I'm soooooooo impressed with all your spreads!! My goodness you did a great job of documenting our oh so fun day!!!! We had soooo much fun!!!!! THANKS! Let's plan a trip to the zoo this week if you can sneak the car from Dan! ;)
I am so jealous these are the outings you get to do all the time! I bet you are one tan goddess! I can't wait to see you! Ella is the cutest thing ever!
Looks like tons of fun! I need a zoo buddy, although our zoo isn't quite as fun! Cute sandals too.
Those sandals are soooo cute! My kids are deprived, our fun is playing in the backyard. Ella is living the good life! You are such a great mom!
Cute! Looks like you guys had fun! I defiently want to hit up the zoo with you guys when I get home!
P.s. the headbands look extra cute on ella - I may steal some of your pics to use on my site if that is cool!
I love love love those shoes!!! So cute! I'm jealous of all the fun places you go -- I need to get out more, my kids would like that too I'm sure!
Post a Comment