The sky was amazing that evening! I had to take of few pictures of my babes on the beach.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Bon Voyage Bonfire
We have met some wonderful people since we moved here to San Diego! The only bad thing is that our friends are always coming and going. Kimberly and Shawn are moving back to Colorado, they have been stationed here in San Diego. Shawn is now finished in the military and is going to school in Colorado. We are sad to see them leave. To say goodbye....we were invited to a big, bon voyage bonfire! I love bonfires on the beach! I think it's so relaxing with the ocean and cozing up to the fire. We roasted hot dogs and had yummy smores. It was a great get-together to wish the Dillon's on there way. They will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 Friendly Thoughts:
I love this post. Your pics of Dan and Ella are GORGEOUS!!
I love bonfires on the beach! It makes me want to eat a smore or two! You really are soo lucky to live by the beach! So much fun there! The Dan and Ella pictures are really sweet. Miss you. Are you coming back to Utah any time soon?? I love your blog, it is the cutest thing! Just like you! :)
love,
Marissa
Cute pictures! Looks like fun...but let's face it. When are you guys not having fun?? I want to live by the beach.
I am so bummed we missed this night! I will miss those guys so much. Those pictures totally make me miss S.D. and all our AMAZING friends. We need to have a bonfire when we get back! Cute pics as always.
I love bon fires even in the cold- so I know I would REALLY love them at the warm beach! I envy you!
Post a Comment