Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girls Night Out!!

I love girls nights out! I wish they were more often!

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I will let you know what I think when I see it...I am planning on going when I go home next weekend! And, I am weird about music and somehow remember a lot of random songs from tv shows and movies! Hope you are having a fabulous week so far!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have spent the morning trying to figure out how to make cute picture collages like yours. Will you tell me your secret please? I am dying to know how or what program you are using to do your photos? :)

Jenn & Cardy said...

I went to see SATC last night. I loved it! Miss you.

Amberlynn said...

What a bunch of cute gals! I'm glad you enjoyed your girls night! I could definitely use some girls night! Call me, when you are up for another one. Love ya!

Davis Family said...

So fun!! Wish I could have been there, I miss girl's night!! You are not going to believe it, but I have that same exact dress from forever 21! So cute, but my boobs kind of broke it! BOOOOO BOOBS!