The 3-B's~
Schuyler was so happy and proud to be getting baptised. It made me a little emotional to see how grown up my 1st nephew had gotten! Janel had all the cousins from both sides of her family sang before the actual baptism. It was A-Dor-Able! After the baptism, we had a family BBQ and a combined 80's birthday party for all the crew. Which entailed: sprinklers and slip and slides for the kids, yummy food and lots of good conversation!! The following morning was Hannah's big day. Jordan blessed her that Sunday, she is a little doll! So perfect! Then they had all the families over for Sunday Dinner. It was a event-filled weekend.
Some of our other activities in the Buckeye State included: Swimming at the local pool, checking out the Young dairy, playing at many parks, lounging around watching movies, eating yummy food of course! and enjoying my family's company. And breaking up the occasional cousin fights. It was so wonderful to see you all. Thanks for giving up your homes for Ella and I to stay. We really apperciate it!
Cousin Pictures
we have started a tradition of having my mom's grand kids picture taken for her birthday. We started last year and my Mom LOVED IT!!! It is absolute craziness trying to get all 8 kids to co-operate. But in the end the result is priceless!
A brief moment of distraction!
This Year
Gotta Love Family!! We had a Ball, thanks again! Wish we lived closer so we could play more often! Love you all!Random Cuteness
Indiana (Ella) Jones
Ella has fun dressing herself up! She borrowed my brothers hat and Alex's light saber for her Indi look! Funny girl!














4 Friendly Thoughts:
WOW! There is SO much to comment on! What an awesome family. Everyone is so cute and it looks like Ella had a blast. I love the grandkid pictures, especially the 3 crying babies- hilarious! I heard you had trouble getting home. Still missing you!
Well look at you two little travelin women! How FUN! Your mom and dad look so good. Hang in there through the school thing, it's going to be SO WORTH IT! It's so much fun being part of your life again Kristi... I just LOVE YOU!
I love, love, love the grandchildren pictures!!!! They all look just too precious! That would be quite the challenge to get them to all look at the camera at the same time!! We sure missed you but it looks like you and Ella really had tons of fun!!!! How were your flights with Ella with no help??? I've done that 3 times with Azi and every time I swear that I'll never do it again! Haha...
Cute cousin pictures! I like the dairy pictures too. You can tell Ella's saying "moo" cute. I thought your family was living in Utah and New York? I quess it's been a while since I was up-dated.:)
Post a Comment