Oh, how sad I am to let the Darger's go! Julie was the 1st girl I met in San Diego and we became instant friends. Her Hubby Ford, finished school (yay!) passed the bar, and got offered an awesome job in N.Y.C! I'm really excited for them, but we will miss em' like crazy here! Good luck guys! I thought it would be fun to have a BBQ pool party at my apartment to help send them on there way. It was a blast! So nice to have Summer here! Good friends, good food, and a pool, what else do ya need?? It feels like the area I live in, people are always coming and going because we live close to three different law schools and there is a military base nearby. So, you meet great new friends, then they are off to their next adventure. It's fun to meet so many different people. But sad to see em' go!
Ella had so so so much fun! Ella loves a crowd (just like her momma!) The more the merrier! I don't think I held her much the whole party and Ella had no complaints! She was just having a ball! Thanks a ton Cindy, for getting her to FINALLY use her floaty! I don't know how you did it. I think you might be a baby whisperer. Ella couldn't get enough of Ford, she just was so happy that he was holding her! And of course there was watermelon, so she was heaven!




5 Friendly Thoughts:
Kristi you are such an amazing friend!! Thank you for the party we had a blast. We are going to miss you guys like crazy. I am so glad you came to San Diego!!
Looks like so much fun. It's awesome that you make good friends everywhere you go!
Just remember that when some leave, others come giving us a chance to make more friends! Looks like you throw a fun pool party!
Ella is such a cutie. I don't know what reminded her of you guys, but tonight Emmaline asked if we were ever going to see you again 'cuz she "misses Ella."
What a cute swimming suit Ella has!!! I don't think there is anything cuter than little ones in swimming attire.....or tiny little shoes! :)
Post a Comment