My lil bean loves to craft. Painting, gluing, coloring, taping, she loves it all. Most of time she just makes up her own ideas and creates things. Shes a creative one for sure. The thing I love the most is she always wants to make them for her friends. She has really been into painting her seashells from the beach. A few weeks ago, she painting the shells, taped them together, and made bracelets for all her friends at playgroup. The kids seemed to really like em' (which is good b/c I don't think her sensitive little self could handle it after all the time she spent making them) The next round of shell crafts, she dubbed as "crab shells" two painted shells taped together so they can open and close, with stickers, stuffed with random little candies. She was so excited to bring them back to playgroup to share. I think it's sweet she's so thoughtful and I love her creative side, but not so much the mess that comes along with it. She's taking orders if any of you would like an Ella original shell masterpiece.



1 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh my goodness, she is so creative! I love it! What a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment