Sunday, May 1, 2011
Not A Fan Of Goodbyes
Boo-Hoo I hate goodbyes :( Especially to good friends who you love dearly. Angela and her family decided to up and move on us to Colorado. I'm very excited for their new adventure, just sad to see em go. Ella is good friends with her kiddo's and Angela was one of the 1st friends I met when I moved to SD. We had a girls night out, I did her hair one last time, one really long playgroup later and it was goodbye. We snapped a few photos to remember our cute fun group of kids and moms. The Swensons will be missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
You are so sweet. I am going to miss you San Diego and all of my friends. You will just have to come visit.
So sad!! I hate saying good bye! And I'm NEXT!! I'm going to miss all of my SD friends!
Post a Comment