31 weeks along and I have tried my hardest to avoid the camera. Not a fan of the way I look preggo, swollen from my nose to my toes (see below post) But you can't go all pregnancy with out some belly shots. So, If I am going to show pictures of me preggs, might as well be professional :) Plus I wanna look back and remember this time in my life, when Ella was my little pregnancy buddy excited to meet baby brother. And It's always fun to see someone get fat right?! Thank you Kim for these beautiful photos. I really love the way they turned out! With out further ado, here I am in all my pregnant glory 30 weeks along.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















16 Friendly Thoughts:
You look beautiful!!
I love Ella's headband!
umm....ya....WOW!!! You look incredible!! So beautiful!! Loved all of them!
All of them are all so beautiful! You'll be glad you took them. And really Kristi, some people can have all the lipo, implants, nose jobs,etc. in the world and still never be as beautiful as you are, pregnant or not.
Beautiful Girls!!!! Love, Love, Love the pics Mama!!!!
YEA!!! Seriously can't tell you how happy it makes me that you loved SOOO many of the pictures! There's not a better compliment to a photographer, that's for sure! :) I love the order you put them in, looks awesome!! I love how they all turned out!
Oh my freaking heck! You look so beautiful. You look like a goddess! I'm not even kidding. I love them. I don't know why you don't like the way you look pregnant.You are beautiful! Ella is darling too. Love them!
Put a disclaimer on this post NOT to look at it while at work! Seriously, made me cry! Love the pics!
So incredibly beautiful!! Congrats!
You look beautiful and I love the baby bump!
They turned out PERFECT! You both are beauties!!!! Love em! Love em! Love em!!!!
These pictures are beautiful! Love them (& you!).
Love, Love, Love!!!!
You and your little girl look so beautiful! I love the headbands, the outfits, the poses, amazing! You make me miss being pregnant and that's hard to do :)
You will be so glad you have these, love everything about them!
Funny thing Julie, is that I LOVED your maternity pics so much I wanted to recreate the ones you did with Adalynn. I really was just inspired by your amazing style :) Don't be jealous of being preggo....I'm so not a fan and was wishing it was already July so it can all be over!
Great pics! I stumbled onto your blog and LOVE the dress you are wearing! Would you mind telling me where you got it?
Beautiful pics! You and Ella look picture perfect! I love her headband. You're a hot pregnant mama.
Kristi i love all your pics you are gorgeous and your little girl is so adorable what a cute family you have! How are you? U still doing hair at all in Cali?
Post a Comment