Oh my swollen swollen feet and oh so big kankles. I remember all too well while preggo with Ella looking down and not being able to recognize my own feet. Working 8+ in the salon on your feet everyday does not flatter the ankle/foot area while knocked up. I was hoping to avoid these monster hippo feet this pregnancy, since I do hair from home and I'm not on my feet as much, but nope they are making their grand appearance. The picture below is a mild swelling day, I gotta take a pic after I've finished a long day of wedding hair so you can really see them in all their glory. They are beauties for sure :) Ah, the things we endure....but it's so worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh no, you poor thing!!! At least your toes look adorable! Man, I need to get a pedicure! I keep forgetting since I can no longer even SEE my feet! :)
Wowza. PLEASE tell me that is not a genetic thing!
I don't know Cana, but I would plan on it since you are on your feet ALL day to. They say people have pregnancies similar to their sisters and if that’s the case you are in for some serious swelling and being really really sick at the beginning....Pregnancy is NOT a fun experience...at all….at least for me. Cross your fingers you have it better ;)
At least your toes look pretty!!! Hope you're doing well!
So sorry! But I have to admit it makes me smile- have your favorite croc's made an appearance yet?
Post a Comment