He did it! Dan passed the California BAR Exam!!!
He has defeated the ugly beast!! I'm sooo very proud of all the hard work and dedication he has put into this. It has been quite a year of hard work and sacrifice, on both of us, and would never want to relive that year again......but with out further ado may I please announce: Daniel Jones Esquire! Has a nice ring to it wouldn't you say :)
Another good news announcement to add is.....drum roll please.... Dan got a job working at an awesome Law Firm here in So Cali that he loves! Now it's official #1 We are donzo with school and not looking back #2 He is practicing lawyer and #3 We will be staying in San Diego!!! Oh happy Day!!!
I couldn't be more proud of my handsome hubby....You rock the house!!!
****Now off to celebrate...Hallelujah!!


7 Friendly Thoughts:
Yayayay!!!! I've been checking your blog all day to find out! Congrats! That's awesome!!!
Such great news!! I had a feeling the results were coming out soon. So happy for the Jones family! And a little jealous you get to stay in San Diego!
OOOOH YAAAAAAY! Congrats congrats!!! Perfect timing huh!?! So glad to hear you're stickin' around!
I love ALL your awesome news!! What a relief! Horray Dan!!!!
I'm soooooo happy for you guys! BUT, I REALLY don't want you to move to Carlsbad, but if you do you have to pinky swear to come down here AT LEAST every other week to hang out.
Congratulations Dan!!!!
OH Happy Day! Congrats, very exciting! Fun you get to stay in San Diego to!
Congrats Kristi! I'm sure that's such a relief to be done with school and right in time for the baby! Good job Dan! I'm excited you're staying here too!
Post a Comment