Sunday, May 1, 2011

EGGstravaganza Weekend

HAPPY EASTER!!
Easter weekend started off with an Easter themed birthday party, where they dyed eggs and got Easter basket goodie bags. Happy Birthday Julia :)
Ella woke up Easter morning and found that the Easter bunny left her a nice surprise.
My sister and her hubby came into town and treated us to the most delightful Easter afternoon. We went to the Hotel Del Coronado for there amazing Easter brunch (ate way way too much) Had a Easter egg hunt, did Easter crafts on the beautiful patio of this amazing Hotel, and chilled down by the beach. Ella kept telling everyone that is was "The best day EVER!!" I think she's seen Tangled one two many times. But It really was soo very fun! Thanks Cana and Brian for everything! We had a blast!


 Coronado beach is so beautiful! Great way to end the Easter Weekend.

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WOW what a fun Easter!! I LOVE Ella's Easter outfit! It's so fun and perfectly suited for Easter festivities!

Auntie Cana said...

I had such a blast, and SUCH a tummy ache after that brunch! But it WAS the best day ever!

Julie Jackson said...

Ella looks so cute in her Easter dress! Fun Easter, love seeing your cute pregnant style and belly!

Billy and Carolyn said...

I love Ella's dress! Looks like you had a great Easter!