Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back to Blogging :)

Whew- it's been a few weeks, so I thought I would do one big post to catch you up on the recent happenings with us. If you are up for it here we go....I have a lot of pics to share.

3/19/11 Double Date Night in Little Italy
Fun date night with out kiddos with good food and friends.

3/26/11 Family Day at the Beach 
Gathered seashells to take home to paint. Then grabbed a bite at a cool restaurant downtown. Love finding new fun places to eat. Plus, it had to be cool with a chair like that as you walk in...right?!
 3/16/11 Sugar. Sugar.
Spent the day in Coronado with some friends and had a sweet tooth fix in this adorable candy shop. Call it the kid in me but I LOVE candy shops. Such fun bright colors in all the big clear bins.
These days Ella just can't take a picture with out posing...watch out America Top Model...Miss Diva Ella is coming your way.

3/31/11 Look What Daddy Brought Home
Dan rescued this lucky lizard who decided to jump in his bucket of paint while he was at work. Ella got pretty excited thinking we were going to have a permanent pet lizard...sadly for her we let the lil guy go. We are just a one pet household.

4/1/11 Grandma Cindy Visit
We were very excited to spend 3 days with Grandma Cindy. So excited that Ella was willing to give up her comfy bed just so "grandma would have a sleep over in her room" We had fun going to yummy restaurants, strolling through Balboa Park, visiting 2 of Dans brothers up in Oceanside, shopping at Seaport Village, and most importantly just catching up. Thanks for a wonderful visit. Come back soon!


4/4/11 More Visitors!!
Right after Grandma Cindy left, my parents came to visit. Lets just say Ella got very spoiled between the two sets of Grandmas. Lucky ducky.
Grandma Lola and Grandpa Allen stayed at the usual RV spot of campland on the bay. They got to see Ella bust a move at dance class, treated us to yummy food as well (we were not lacking in the food department the last several days in a row) went shopping for baby boy on the way (thanks again mom and dad!) spent the whole next day at the beach relaxing and catching up. It was so nice to have both sides of the family come and spend some time with us. Love you guys!

There you have it, the last few weeks wrap up. Hopefully I will try and be better at keeping up with my blog so I don't have such overwhelming long posts....but I can't promise anything, these days are full of working, trying to squeeze in some playtime, and napping whenever I can. But I will try :)

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Ashley Halsey said...

It's fun to see all your pictures. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun with all your visitors lately!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Looks like March was good to you :) Love the pics! But all I can think about is how yummy those CUPCAKES look!! Haha...wow, you KNOW I'm pregnant huh?

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! Your baby bump is looking cute girl! What great parents you both have. That is one great thing about living away from family. You get to have visitors and spend lots of quality time doing fun things!

Forsberg's said...

I was going to call you last night because I thought if she's not blogging something's gotta be wrong! I'm glad you were just to busy having fun. Loves and can't wait to see that belly!

byebyedays said...

Hey CONGRATS on that baby boy on the way!!!! I'm so happy for you and your very cute fam! Thanks for the message my sweet friend, I love you lots!

ML said...

Fun pics! I want to go to the beach so badly. I need that chair Ella's sitting in for my house. I know my mom had fun visiting you all.