Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trimming The Trees


 Ella has been begging to put up the tree since before thanksgiving. So day after Thanksgiving, up went the tree. Our Halls are officially decked now :)

After trimming our tree, we went as a family to see Tangled...with Rapunzel doll in tow.

I couldn't resist getting Ella her own little tree this year. They were so cute and it's makes such a sweet & very festive nightlight. She was thrilled and couldn't get over "My tree is purple! I didn't know they made Christmas trees in my favorite color!"


She is so in love with her lil tree, right before bed Ella asked:  "take a picture of me and my sparkly purple tree" Now how could I resist such a photo opt?!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

I can't get over how incredibly adorable that tree is!!! I wish I had one for the girls!! I've looked at four different Wal-Marts but they're all out! BOO!!!

Jared and Laura said...

Where did you find that tree?? I love it!! Ella is such a doll!!