Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ThanksgivinMas

This year our family got together for a combo Thanksgiving/Christmas, that we officially dubbed as ThanksgivinMas. We couldn't get together on the actual dates of Thanksgiving and Christmas so we met in the middle and celebrated both.
This all went down at my sisters house in Yuma. Thanksgiving feast followed by exchanging presents by the tree. Ella was a little confused since shes has been getting presents non-stop due to her birthday, ThanksgivinMas, and Christmas coming up...I hope she wont expect this spoiling every year...or were in for it.
 The kiddie table...patiently waiting till they get the green light to chow down
The food was delish (Thank you Cana and Mryna) We had a blast hanging out, laughing, and joking around while exchanging presents.
Look at all these cake pops my aunt made. So Yummy 
If you never tried em' check out bakerella.blogspot.com

A few of the highlights of the night were:
* Brian giving Candice the 'Worlds Largest Camping Chair.' Not kidding this thing was HUGE!! (picture doesn't do it justice) I was dying laughing when he popped it open. We had to take turns taking pics in this massive thing.
*Ella got head to toe Rapunzel gear. Including the long, long, blond wig. We all were giggling trying the "luxurious" locks on....too dang funny (doesn't Dan look like Brett Michels or the Nelson Twins..I was dying)

Thanks for the great weekend. It was awesome to see both my brothers, mom and dad, aunts, and sissy all at the same time. Love y'all!!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Ashley Halsey said...

That chair is way too funny! I started cracking up at the computer! Wish I got presents for Thanksgiving : )

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

HAHAHA!!! That chair is HILARIOUS!! Where would you ever even buy that at??? Haha, I love how you all look like little bitty people! :) I'm so glad you got to see all your family! How fun!!

Jared and Laura said...

I love that chair - that's so funny! And the wig pictures are hilarious! Looks like such a fun get together, I'm glad you all had fun!!

Auntie Cana said...

We finally put the big chair away today! I am so glad you got some pics of the event! I had a blast and am considering having a Third Annual Thanksgivimus....at your house!