Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Future Figure Skater.....?

I'm in the Young Women's at Church and we have weekly activities. This month is full of fun and festive ones for the holidays. Normally Dan has Ella while I attend the weekly activities, but this night he was helping a buddy with his mock trial final, so Ella got to join us.....
Good night to pick to since we were going ice skating!! I haven't been since I was a kid so I was more than a little rusty. But to my surprise, Ella took right to it. My cautious lil lady totally showed me up in the rink. She was WAY better than me! The YW loved having her there and Ella loved all the attention and hand holding she got that night. Maybe we have a future figure skater on out hands :)

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness, that is seriously sooooooo adorable!! I love it! She looks like a pro! :) We are going skating on tomorrow with our YW so hopefully that will go as good as yours!

Jared and Laura said...

Aww, you both look so cute!! I'm sure the girls love having you in YW, you'd be perfect!!