Santa came to town and Ella was more than prepared. She had worked on her Christmas list practically the whole day before our wards Christmas party. Looking back, I wish I had thought to take a picture of her list b/c it was so sweet. She wrote every word and decorated it to the hilt.
Oh well next year.
At the party, right as they were announcing the big jolly man himself,
Ella came running over shouting:
"Hurry mom my list, where is my list? Santa's here!! I gotta give him my list!"
She was so proud to show him her mini masterpiece it was ADORABLE!
Santa was very sweet and let Ella read her list to him, even though there were a bunch of impatient kids waiting in line behind her. I know it made her night. In case your curious, Ella's list was short and sweet. (every mom's dream :) She wants a camera, moon dough, (whatever that is??) and a Lemon Meringue doll from the strawberry shortcake line. Very do-able. Thank you Santa! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Friendly Thoughts:
How adorable!! I love her Christmas outfit!! She looks like a little Christmas magazine model! :) Haha, I'm very interested to see what Santa comes up with for "moon dough"!!
That is so cute. Moon dough is like playdough but supposably it does not stick in carpet like playdough. You can find it in the section with playdough.
That's so sweet!! Ella's such a doll!!
Post a Comment