Let's start with the bad news 1st....
Well, I have a major bone to pick with the California BAR. They think it's ok to make my hard working hubby have to do a round 2 after not passing by a measly 5 POINTS!
Yep, he needed a 1440 to pass and Dan got a 1435....just 5 points shy, or in laymen terms the equivalent of 2 multiple choice questions.
In fact, he came SO close that they had a second reader grade his test and the second reader gave him a 1447 a high enough score to pass! but these jokers, who love to torture us, average the two scores together! (insert loud frustrated screams now) Sooooo ridiculously, stinkin' close, it's maddening!!
Ahhhhh!! I guess it just goes to show he was super super duper close, & that he's for sure gonna rock it next time.....second times the charm right?
On to the good news (which is always more fun to hear)
Drum roll please......
*
*
*
*
*
*
If you noticed Ella's shirt, you read right....
My Eggo is Preggo
Jones Baby #2 is on its way. due to make it's grand appearance this summer.
I think we like the good news a bit better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


23 Friendly Thoughts:
How come your own SISTER has to learn about this on the BLOG???? Modern family I guess! PS - Where is the ultrasound???? If you don't have one yet, we can do one in the office next week (I have an US machine down there - not the 3D kind, but...)
The bad news totally sucks! But hooray for the good news. I'm so excited for you!
No joke I was just thinking YESTERDAY "I wonder when Kristi will be pregnant again?" hahaha. CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Yay, Yay, Yay! So happy for you! Can't wait to meet baby #2! Congrats!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CONGRATS. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME'A'COMIN'!!!!!
That's ridiculous about the BAR -- so dang close!! Maybe in the grand scheme of things, there's some reason for it all... Anyway, congratulations on your exciting news!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Hope the pregnancy goes well. Definitely excited to meet the little bambino!!
Wahoo, how exciting! Congrats to you! :) Hope you've been feeling okay!
I'm so sorry to hear about Dan. It breaks my heart to hear he was so close. But on the happier news, CONGRADULATION!!
Boo! And Hooray!!!! Love that we are having babies so close. Hope you are feeling good. Love ya!
PS - Congrats! I notice you have 10 comments in less than two hours, so you are official!
Hooray for baby #2!
As for the bad news - I am SO bummed for you! I'm sure you've already looked into this, but there's no appeal process or anything? Bummer.
But more importantly - CONGRATS!
HORRAY!!!!!! I'm so so soooo happy for you (for the good news of course) and soooooo happy that we get to be pregnant together!!! I love it!!
BOO to the silly bar! Seriously can't believe they didn't pass him after the second grader totally PASSED HIM!!! Arggggh! That's so frustrating!! I know he'll blow it out of the water next time for sure!!
Kristi!!!! I'm SOOOOO Happy for you!!! I have a big ole smile on my face knowing that you guys are adding to your beautiful fam. I know Dan will pass next time!!!!!!!!!!! Tell him not to worry.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! That is so awesome you're having another kiddo. Ella looks so cute, I'm sure the next one will follow in big sister's foot steps. Sorry to hear about the bar, next time for sure.
You just wait and see, I bet in a few years you'll look back and see that you're life is in a wonderful place because of what enfolds with taking the bar again. Maybe a different job or house or who knows. And as for the baby... I couldn't be happier! I think babies are exploding out of all my friends... not in a weird gross way... just exciting lots and lots of them. Just please don't pass it on to me, not yet at least. I have my hands full! :) Congrats, I'm so happy for you and Dan.
The bar thing is sooo sickening! Such a frustrating system.
Congrats on being prego! So glad it's you and not me this time. :) Maybe it's your turn for a boy. And watch, he'll have awesome hair just because he's a boy and you can't put bows in it. :)
Yay!!!!!! I was seriously thinking about you the other day and I almost called...I just had a feeling. Congratulations!
We know how you feel about the Cali BAR UGH!?!?!?!? But baby numero dos!!!! Congrats!!! Love you guys!! Can I come to Cali and throw you a shower....just for the sake of partying?
CONGRATS on baby number two! That is so exciting!
Sorry about the bar. Trust me I feel your pain. I won't lie - it was a rough patch but it passes I promise! I loathe the grading system, really the whole test can just go to hell, right?
That's the BEST news EVER! Congratulations!! So excited for you guys! Ella will make the cutest big sister, & that little peanut is soooo lucky to have such a fun Mom!! Seriously, Kristi, you are the cutest, funnest Mom! I don't even have to be around you to know that. I can just tell by following your blog. Congrats again!
Oh, & sorry about the bar exam! Adam's Bro had to take it three times! He feels your pain!
Don't fret about the bad news, it has happened to everyone I know who has taken the California Bar, it will go by fast! It does suck that he was so close though, that has to make if feel worse!
The Good News is really Good News! Congratulations, very exciting! 2 kids are lots of fun!
I have to also say that Ella looks so dang adorable in her birthday outfit! You are such a fun mom, it's good your going to have another one! She is such a cutie pie! Such a great idea for her birthday party!
Congrats again!!
Kristi, that is soo exciting!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having, hope you are feeling good. Good luck to Dan!
We've been there! Chase didn't pass the first time either. It's such a hard test!! He ended up taking the Maryland bar instead because another three day test was just too much to even think about. I am SOOOO excited about baby #2. Ella is going to be such a great big sis!
Post a Comment